google dns doesn't resolve jirigasperi.eu

mar...@gmail.com

Jul 5, 2019, 8:25:42 AM7/5/19
to public-dns-discuss
for over two months now (since we migrated the customers mailservice to Office 365) Google DNS amongst others (Norton, Verisign, Cloudflare, Sprint) does not resolve jirigasperi.eu

{
  "Status": 2,
  "TC": false,
  "RD": true,
  "RA": true,
  "AD": false,
  "CD": false,
  "Question": [
    {
      "name": "jirigasperi.eu.",
      "type": 1
    }
  ],
  "Comment": "DNSSEC validation failure. Check http://dnsviz.net/d/jirigasperi.eu/dnssec/ and http://dnssec-debugger.verisignlabs.com/jirigasperi.eu for errors"
}

{
  "Status": 0,
  "TC": false,
  "RD": true,
  "RA": true,
  "AD": false,
  "CD": true,
  "Question": [
    {
      "name": "jirigasperi.eu.",
      "type": 1
    }
  ],
  "Answer": [
    {
      "name": "jirigasperi.eu.",
      "type": 1,
      "TTL": 21599,
      "data": "84.33.37.195"
    }
  ],
  "Comment": "Response from 62.149.128.2."
}

Anmerkung 2019-07-04 105613.png

Alex Dupuy

Jul 5, 2019, 9:38:52 AM7/5/19
to public-dns-discuss
It appears that you have resolved the DNSSEC problem with your DNS provider (was it always Azure?) by removing the DS record for your domain.

Martin Oberleiter

Jul 6, 2019, 8:53:51 AM7/6/19
to public-dns-discuss
No itz wasn't always Azure, actually it never was, just for the mailserver / nameserver since April 2019.
By coincidence today my new Provider (Aruba) solved the issue by removing DNSSEC...

thank you anyways for your help!