Google DNS cannot resolve twitchviewerbot.org

etin...@gmail.com

Oct 22, 2018, 3:31:10 PM10/22/18
to public-dns-discuss
Any other dns services like opendns can resolve my domain bu google dns can't can you help?

Alex Dupuy

Oct 22, 2018, 3:33:02 PM10/22/18
to public-dns-discuss
OpenDNS is serving stale cached responses. Your name servers are having a sad day:

etin...@gmail.com

Oct 22, 2018, 3:55:58 PM10/22/18
to public-dns-discuss
What should i do can you help me about this please?

Alex Dupuy

Oct 22, 2018, 4:00:10 PM10/22/18
to public-dns-discuss
Looks like maybe you switched name servers / registrars and the old ones aren't working any more?

Try flushing your domain at the various sites mentioned at https://groups.google.com/d/msg/public-dns-discuss/b0rfoMk4Y0w/Abip-FAlAwAJ

FWIW, Cloudflare 1.1.1.1 is also SERVFAILing your domain, at least when I checked.

Even if you don't do anything, it will probably all start working again in a couple of days.

Message has been deleted