DNS resolves correctly on ipv4 but not with ipv6

jhard...@gmail.com

Nov 22, 2019, 3:11:19 AM11/22/19
to public-dns-discuss
When trying to visit my website i am constantly getting errors.
1. The dns wont resolve
2. The website loaded is the wrong website.

when performing nslookup for hardinserver.com on my PC i get different answers. The correct listing should be 213.190.6.83, which is where my site is hosted through hostinger. But sadly i am getting more resolutions to 160.153.35.9 which is godaddy hosting which i switched from approx 28 hours ago.

This has caused quite a few problems to say the least. I am not sure as to why the dns servers are showing different answers, i switched to start using googles DNS servers because they were suppose to be MORE reliable and faster than my ISP.

Thank you
Lee

Wesley Peng

Nov 22, 2019, 3:18:42 AM11/22/19
to public-dn...@googlegroups.com
After you changed DNS, you expect more time to wait for it become updated globally, generally it’s 48 hours.

regards

Message has been deleted