We're having a problem where some Gmail users cannot send email to accounts on o

瀏覽次數:27 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

rbar...@gmail.com

未讀,
2019年8月8日 下午5:32:502019/8/8
收件者:public-dns-discuss
 We're having a problem where some Gmail users cannot send email to accounts on our server,  but  some other gmail accounts if we receive emails.

The notification is e.g.: DNS Error: 91994430 DNS type 'mx' lookup of xxx.xxx.xxx responded with code SERVFAIL

For example If I send a message from rbar...@gmail.com to xxxx@xxx.xxx.xxx, we don´t recieved the message, but if I send a message from another...@gmail.com to xxxx@xxx.xxx.xxx, we recieve the message.

We check the MX register and works fine.

Thanks in advance

Ricardo Barahona

Puneet Sood

未讀,
2019年8月8日 下午5:43:352019/8/8
收件者:public-dns-discuss
Can you provide a few domains for which sending email fails?

Also what country/geography are you based in?
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息