Google's public DNS unable resolve the website

Mayuri

Oct 15, 2019, 9:06:05 AM10/15/19
to public-dns-discuss
Hi,

I have one Plesk web server and installed bind DNS by the Plesk installation script.
I added two websites in it and point Nameservers in the domain registrar. I hosted NS in the domain registrar too.
The issue is if I use Google's public DNS 8.8.8.8, 8.8.4.4 in my computer network, the website unable to resolve the name. Error: ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED
But If I use 1.1.1.1 in my computer network as DNS, the websites' names resolve successfully and I get access to the website.
I installed the webserver 24 hours ago.

Also, we can access the website only on 1.1.1.1 DNS, I configured other DNS too but the same error occurs.

Can you please help me with it?

Thank you,
Respectfully,