Reading an error

Garrett Mayo

Jan 21, 2022, 11:50:41 AM1/21/22
to public-dns-discuss
DNS Error: 27607322 DNS type 'mx' lookup of lngsgroupllc.com responded with code NXDOMAIN

This shows up to those trying to email in. But I can email.

Can you please help?

Tianhao Chi

Jan 21, 2022, 11:51:38 AM1/21/22
to public-dns-discuss
Does this happen specifically when you use Google Public DNS?

Anthony Lieuallen

Jan 21, 2022, 2:03:22 PM1/21/22
to Garrett Mayo, public-dns-discuss
https://www.whatsmydns.net/#MX/lngsgroupllc.com

All resolvers fail for this query, because the domain does not exist.  I suspect you have a typo somewhere.

Matt Nordhoff

Jan 21, 2022, 7:40:43 PM1/21/22
to public-dns-discuss
According to whois, your domain is in clientHold status, meaning it has been deactivated by your registrar, Google Domains.

You should contact their customer service immediately to ask what's going on and how to fix it.

(It's a coincidence that Google Domains and Google Public DNS are both Google.)