Unable to resolve MS domains from India location

mullick...@gmail.com

Nov 19, 2018, 8:45:53 AM11/19/18
to public-dns-discuss
Hi Team,

There are some domains which are not getting resolved for few mins when we are using your DNS 8.8.8.8 & 8.8.4.4 . We are using a hardware proxy where we have set your DNS. Below are the few domains - :

https://partner.microsoft.com
https://technet.microsoft.com
https://docs.microsoft.com
https://www.udemy.com/
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/microsoft-dynamics-365/9nblggh4rfqp?activetab=pivot%3Aregionofsystemrequirementstab

Please do let me know if any information you need from our side

Alex Dupuy

Nov 19, 2018, 10:33:02 AM11/19/18
to public-dns-discuss
Are you not getting responses, or are you getting SERVFAILs? Which Google Public DNS address(es) are you using? How long are the outages for these domains? We would need some more specifics (a trace of dig commands over time or something similar) to understand what might be the source of the problem.