I'm subject of Episode 40 of the "Fashionably Late" PodCast...

Robert Read

Mar 16, 2021, 2:02:53 PM3/16/21
to pubinv
Y'all may be interested in this 30 minute podcast.  I get to talk a lot about Public Invention, so you might want to amplify this; I'd like to support Ms. Rowland's podcast, which gives courage to career changers, and of course it would be good for Public Invention.

I'm not to embarrassed by what I said, but I mention global warming a lot when really we only have few projects addressing global warming---hopefully that can be understood as aspirational rather than actual.

Ben Coombs

Mar 16, 2021, 4:26:13 PM3/16/21
to Robert Read, pubinv
Really good and inspiring talk!