An major donation received and RespiraCon was a success...

Robert Read

Feb 16, 2022, 12:18:29 PM2/16/22
to PubInvBoard, pubinv
Dear Public Inventors,

I'm pleased to announce that Public Invention just received an anonymous donation of $25,000. I have no idea who made this donation---but if you are on this list, thank you!

Also, most people seemed to think we  had a very successful RespiraCon II conference, and the YouTube playlist is now publicly available. I believe the talks are extremely high quality.

Also, you may wish to read and possibly sign the Open Medical Technology Manifesto written by myself, Sabia Abidi, Leith Greenslade, and a few others.

My plan for the year continues to be:
  1. To publish existing projects which are valuable: The Passive Ferrofluid Check Valve, the VentOS operating system, the PolyVent ventilator, and the stacking helix mathematics.
  2. To apply for a grant for and continue to work on Freespireco, the free respiration ecosystem.

--
Robert L. Read, PhD
Twitter: @RobertLeeRead @pubinvention

John Gibbons

Feb 16, 2022, 3:29:11 PM2/16/22
to Robert Read, PubInvBoard, pubinv
Congratulations!

Adam Riggs

Feb 16, 2022, 5:02:09 PM2/16/22
to Abidi, Dr Sabia Zehra, Robert Read, PubInvBoard, pubinv
This is awesome!

On Wed, Feb 16, 2022 at 4:57 PM Abidi, Dr Sabia Zehra <sabia....@rice.edu> wrote:
This is amazing news Rob!

Best wishes,

--

Sabia Abidi, PhD
Lecturer

Stephanie Liu

Feb 16, 2022, 5:38:33 PM2/16/22
to Adam Riggs, Abidi, Dr Sabia Zehra, Robert Read, PubInvBoard, pubinv

Robert Read

Feb 16, 2022, 5:48:26 PM2/16/22
to Stephanie Liu, Adam Riggs, Abidi, Dr Sabia Zehra, PubInvBoard, pubinv
Obviously, we will do everything we can to be worthy of the trust this donor places in us.

Marc Jones

Feb 16, 2022, 6:34:26 PM2/16/22
to Stephanie Liu, Adam Riggs, Abidi, Dr Sabia Zehra, Robert Read, PubInvBoard, pubinv
Wonderful!

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pubinv" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pubinv/CAHzVX5D4RWNCOxHi%3DxSGi-y%3DOGBBMoTgTuo0ezEiUgbYm9Te0Q%40mail.gmail.com.

--
Marc Jones
General Counsel

The information contained in this email may be confidential and/or legally privileged. It has been sent for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If the reader of this message is not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication, or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please reply to the sender and destroy all copies of the message. To contact us directly, send to marc....@civicactions.com. Thank you.

Dorothy Jones-Davis

Feb 17, 2022, 11:57:39 AM2/17/22
to Robert Read, PubInvBoard, pubinv
I'm a bit late to the party, but Congratulations on securing this incredible donation, Robert and Public Invention!

In particular, in the funding climate we're in - you and the Board should be very very proud of your great work.

Warmest regards,