ANNOUNCEMENT: Weekly Meeting at Rose City Book Pub

Russell Senior

Mar 15, 2023, 4:12:00 AM3/15/23
to ptp-g...@googlegroups.com, Mowry, Judith
Where: Rose City Book Pub, 1329 NE Fremont St.
When: Wednesday, March 15, 2023, 5:30pm-8:00pm

Beware the Ides of March!

Sheesh, I hadn't thought about that, maybe it would be safer to have the meeting online!

As discussed in previous meetings, we'll be meeting at the Book Pub on NE Fremont. It's near me, on the #24 and near the #8 bus route. I am going to have to leave around 7pm to pick up my kid at U of P. It's about a half-hour round trip, so there will be a brief absence at some point.

Should be fun anyway!

--
Russell Senior, President

Matthew J. Klug

Mar 15, 2023, 10:26:04 AM3/15/23
to ptp-g...@googlegroups.com
perhaps, only safer for you?

--
The Personal Telco Project - https://personaltelco.net/
Donate to PTP: https://personaltelco.net/donate

Russell Senior

Mar 15, 2023, 10:28:22 AM3/15/23
to ptp-g...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, Mar 15, 2023 at 7:26 AM Matthew J. Klug <klugm...@gmail.com> wrote:
perhaps, only safer for you?

LOL, it's okay, I am going to be wearing my kevlar tee-shirt, I should be safe!

ted brunner

Mar 15, 2023, 4:27:53 PM3/15/23
to Matthew J. Klug, ptp-g...@googlegroups.com