problems with version 12.7 pro

and....@gmail.com

Sep 14, 2021, 9:21:41 AM9/14/21
to PTGui Support
after having prepared a correct template and saved in the templates folder, when I intend to work in batch, the result obtained is different. moreover, sometimes the merger is completely wrong. I've found another problems, and i'm absolutely not happy and i'm disappointed about this version. Money spent in vain.
IMG_1751 Panorama.jpg
IMG_1727 Panorama.jpg
IMG_1787 Panorama.jpg

PTGui Support

Sep 14, 2021, 9:40:13 AM9/14/21
to pt...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'd be happy to help you if you could make your images and template
available for download.

Kind regards,

Joost Nieuwenhuijse
www.ptgui.com
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ptgui/10e5ffbc-cf57-4d38-9928-75545889b983n%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ptgui/10e5ffbc-cf57-4d38-9928-75545889b983n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

and....@gmail.com

Sep 14, 2021, 1:48:29 PM9/14/21
to PTGui Support
The examples I have attached refer to batch steaching. If I combine the 12 shots not in batch (let's say manually) using the same template, everything is fine. I would like to say that I have been using PTGUI almost every day since 2015. The old version worked great. There is something wrong with the new one.

John Houghton

Sep 14, 2021, 3:35:23 PM9/14/21
to PTGui Support
On Tuesday, September 14, 2021 at 6:48:29 PM UTC+1 and....@gmail.com wrote:
The examples I have attached refer to batch steaching. If I combine the 12 shots not in batch (let's say manually) using the same template, everything is fine. I would like to say that I have been using PTGUI almost every day since 2015. The old version worked great. There is something wrong with the new one.

. . . .  or maybe there's something wrong with the template.  If you make the set of images and template project available for download somewhere, the odd behaviour can hopefully be reproduced and investigated.  You can use the free service at sendspace.com or Dropbox or similar.

John

and....@gmail.com

Sep 14, 2021, 5:31:44 PM9/14/21
to PTGui Support
kindly provide me with an email address to send the photos to. Thanks

Andrea Altea

PTGui Support

Sep 14, 2021, 5:33:41 PM9/14/21
to pt...@googlegroups.com
Hi Andrea,

I can take a look if you could make the files available for download by
me (sup...@ptgui.com). Please include your images and the template.

You can use dropbox, wetransfer, google drive or a similar service.

Kind regards,

Joost Nieuwenhuijse
www.ptgui.com