Editing Videos on mac

Ramy Moustafa Saber رامي مصطفى صابر

Mar 24, 2020, 10:27:53 AM3/24/20
to protools mailing list
Hi all:

I know that Pro tools 2019 now does not support editing videos, but i have videos that i need to do a very small editing, just cut some parts, p Merging 2 videos etc,
can you recomeend a good Free video editor that is accessible on mac?

TheOreoMonster

Mar 24, 2020, 12:23:38 PM3/24/20
to ptac...@googlegroups.com
I use reaper for this. Editing video works just like editing audio. Just be sure to set the project to match the video frame rate and etc and you shouldn’t have any issues visually with the exported video.

Ramy Moustafa Saber رامي مصطفى صابر

Mar 24, 2020, 5:49:18 PM3/24/20
to protools mailing list
Aha great, can you add a title or something to the video?
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ptaccess/7A91D32E-CCB1-4F86-8E56-FBCB3E40A43C%40gmail.com.

TheOreoMonster

Mar 24, 2020, 6:07:09 PM3/24/20
to ptac...@googlegroups.com
There is the Video Processor which is a plug in that should let you do things like that. I heard its doable but I never had to use it yet myself.
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ptaccess/F25F4F16-06D7-4F2A-BA58-8E3348D808B7%40gmail.com.

Ramy Moustafa Saber رامي مصطفى صابر

Mar 25, 2020, 10:15:11 AM3/25/20
to protools mailing list
Ok thanks Bro
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ptaccess/CBA60054-725F-4AE6-B0F0-CBB3FE9C7300%40gmail.com.

Ramy Moustafa Saber رامي مصطفى صابر

Mar 25, 2020, 10:15:36 AM3/25/20
to protools mailing list
But Frankly, i do not want to Learn a new audio app, And do not know when Pro tools can support Video Editing again.
Anyway, Hope it will be soon

> On Mar 25, 2020, at 12:07 AM, TheOreoMonster <monkeyp...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ptaccess/CBA60054-725F-4AE6-B0F0-CBB3FE9C7300%40gmail.com.

Nick Gawronski

Mar 25, 2020, 4:21:28 PM3/25/20
to ptac...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Is there a way for us if we are on 10.13 if video editing is not
supported on that version to uninstall the Avid Video Engine? If vido
editing is accessible on 10.13 to load video mp4 files into Pro Tools
and edit the audio like can we do effects on the audio in a video like
adding echos to mp4 that are in stereo and then will Pro Tools let you
add audio tracks like sound effects and remake the mp4 file in stereo?
Nick Gawronski