Moving tracks from a zoom F6 to ProTools

Terry Nord

May 10, 2021, 10:01:08 AM5/10/21
to Martin (Punky) Sopart, ptac...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys,
I have a zoom F6 multi track recorder And I want to know how to move the tracks from the Sd card that’s in it that’s removable to pro tools to work on them. I should let you know also that the tracks did get moved from the SD card to a external hard drive that I have for my Mac. If it’s easier to move them from there that’s fine. Thanks in advance, I do appreciate it.

You can fill your ears with music and your mouth with food, but, music won’t make you fat.
tern...@gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone

Ignasi Cambra

May 10, 2021, 10:08:06 AM5/10/21
to ptac...@googlegroups.com
What's the problem then? If the files are in a hard drive why can't you just import them into your session?

Sent from my iPhone