flotools double tapping no longer working

3 katselukertaa
Siirry ensimmäiseen lukemattomaan viestiin

Steve Sparrow

lukematon,
28.4.2022 klo 2.05.4128.4.2022
vastaanottaja 'Stefan Albertshauser' via Pro Tools Accessibility
Ok guys. so flotools told me there is an update this morning. Since i’ve got that message, I can no longer double tap keys to enable or disable functions. for example hitting L will read the level metre, but double tapping it will no longer engage watching level metre, I can’t unselect any tracks, and I also can’t engage shuffle mode with f 1. I wonder if there is some notification that is active, it’s telling me no notifications avail. Is there something I need to do here. Maybe i’ll just have to upgrade flotools. I can do this, but my system is a couple of o s behind. So a bit out of date I guess.
Steve

Tom Hessels

lukematon,
28.4.2022 klo 6.10.3328.4.2022
vastaanottaja ptac...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Here everything is working.
You can try to change the doubled tap timeout:
Press command + control + , to open flo tools prefferences. Navigate to double taptimeout and change de value to e.g. 300, 400 or 500 and navigate to the ok button.
Hope this helps.

Tom.

Ok guys. so flotools told me there is an update this morning. Since i’ve got that message, I can no longer double tap keys to enable or disable functions. for example hitting L will read the level metre, but double tapping it will no longer engage watching level metre, I can’t unselect any tracks, and I also can’t engage shuffle mode with f 1. I wonder if there is some notification that is active, it’s telling me no notifications avail. Is there something I need to do here. Maybe i’ll just have to upgrade flotools. I can do this, but my system is a couple of o s behind. So a bit out of date I guess.
Steve

Slau Halatyn

lukematon,
28.4.2022 klo 9.08.4928.4.2022
vastaanottaja PTAccess List
Hi Steve,
If you've installed Pro Tools 2022.4, use Flo Tools 22.4. If you're running a previous version of Pro Tools, use the previous version of Flo Tools. Hope that helps.
Slau

> On Apr 28, 2022, at 2:05 AM, Steve Sparrow <st...@sparrowsound.com.au> wrote:
>
> Ok guys. so flotools told me there is an update this morning. Since i’ve got that message, I can no longer double tap keys to enable or disable functions. for example hitting L will read the level metre, but double tapping it will no longer engage watching level metre, I can’t unselect any tracks, and I also can’t engage shuffle mode with f 1. I wonder if there is some notification that is active, it’s telling me no notifications avail. Is there something I need to do here. Maybe i’ll just have to upgrade flotools. I can do this, but my system is a couple of o s behind. So a bit out of date I guess.
> Steve

mcdi...@gmail.com

lukematon,
28.4.2022 klo 17.03.3228.4.2022
vastaanottaja ptac...@googlegroups.com
Hi Slau, can confirm this is happening. After loading Pro Tools 2021.12 a notification that a new flotools is available pops up. Can't find anyway to dismiss it and once this happens, double tapping any of the commands does not work.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ptaccess/4D597B15-8306-4DD3-86F9-7D0F0293ED67%40gmail.com.

Slau Halatyn

lukematon,
28.4.2022 klo 20.26.0928.4.2022
vastaanottaja PTAccess List
OK, we've figured out what's going on here. Keyboard Maestro version 10 changed something in the way stuff is now being handled under the hood which led to a hiccup with the update notification.

1. If you update to Flo Tools 2022.4.0 the notification naturally goes away.
2. If you cannot update yet, you have the following 2 options:

A. Go to the first macro in the Flo Tools macro group and edit the macro name so that, instead of it saying 2020.5" (or whatever the previous version you have) to have 2022.4.0 in the name. This will fool Flo tools into thinking it's already on the latest version.
B. If you'd rather not deal with renaming the macro, before launching Pro Tools, turn off your WiFi or take your system offline however you prefer, launch Pro Tools and then turn WiFi or your Internet back on.

Again, if you're on the latest Pro Tools, you can go ahead and update Flo Tools and everything will resolve for future updates.

Best,
Slau

Vastaa kaikille
Vastaa kirjoittajalle