Dashboard - Assignments page is empty

David Gallagher

Jul 28, 2021, 11:19:42 PM7/28/21
to PsiTurk
I have an experiment serving from Heroku and a local psiturk server that I'm using to create HITs. I've created a HIT as a requester and completed it as a Worker. However, I cannot see the completed assignment in the Assignments tab of the Dashboard (served locally). Should it be showing up in that tab? I can approve the entire HIT from the HITs page, but I would like to be able to review / approve / reject individual assignments.

Dave Eargle

Jul 28, 2021, 11:31:09 PM7/28/21
to David Gallagher, PsiTurk
No, at the moment, the dashboard assignments tab doesn't show individual assignments. It only shows bulk assignment operations.

On Wed, Jul 28, 2021 at 9:19 PM David Gallagher <1extr...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have an experiment serving from Heroku and a local psiturk server that I'm using to create HITs. I've created a HIT as a requester and completed it as a Worker. However, I cannot see the completed assignment in the Assignments tab of the Dashboard (served locally). Should it be showing up in that tab? I can approve the entire HIT from the HITs page, but I would like to be able to review / approve / reject individual assignments.

Dave Eargle

Jul 29, 2021, 12:04:54 AM7/29/21
to PsiTurk