PSI or PSI + with MX Linux, version 20.08

Annette Fi

Aug 19, 2020, 4:42:23 PM8/19/20
to Psi-Users

Hello, I can't install Psi or Psi+ with MX Linux. Ther's always this error message :
"There was an error communicating with the server. Authentification error, no appropriate mechanism available for given securitu settings..."
Thanks a lot to help me, I can't use Linux if I don't manage to install psi.
Best regards

cyber...@gmail.com

Aug 20, 2020, 3:57:42 AM8/20/20
to Psi-Users
Hi Annette, after several times and lost of time I finaly installed gajim which work like charm ! Give a try to it.

Sergey Ilinykh

Aug 20, 2020, 4:33:26 AM8/20/20
to psi-...@googlegroups.com
As I mentioned in another email. qca-cyrus-sasl plugin should do the trick.

Best Regards,
Sergey

Annette

Aug 20, 2020, 6:40:31 AM8/20/20