arena_impl.h:584:19: error: standard attributes in middle of decl-specifiers

53 visualizações
Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

Lars Olsson

não lida,
15 de dez. de 2022, 18:27:3815/12/2022
para Protocol Buffers
When compiling a c++ program that uses protobuf, I get:

In file included from /usr/local/include/google/protobuf/arena.h:53,
                 from /usr/local/include/google/protobuf/message_lite.h:49,
                 from /usr/local/include/google/protobuf/util/delimited_message_util.h:40,
                 from myprog.cpp:15:
/usr/local/include/google/protobuf/arena_impl.h:584:19: error: standard attributes in middle of decl-specifiers
  584 |   ABSL_CONST_INIT alignas(
      |                   ^~~~~~~
/usr/local/include/google/protobuf/arena_impl.h:584:19: note: standard attributes must precede the decl-specifiers to apply to the declaration, or follow them to apply to the type
/usr/local/include/google/protobuf/arena_impl.h:584:19: error: standard attributes in middle of decl-specifiers
/usr/local/include/google/protobuf/arena_impl.h:584:19: note: standard attributes must precede the decl-specifiers to apply to the declaration, or follow them to apply to the type

I am using gcc 12.2 on an ubuntu machine. Protobuf src is that which was available in git on dec 13. I built protobuf using cmake.

Lars

Adam Cozzette

não lida,
27 de dez. de 2022, 16:18:5127/12/2022
para Lars Olsson, Protocol Buffers
Would you mind trying again at head? There have been a lot of changes recently to arena_impl.h, so I wouldn't be surprised if the problem has already been fixed.

Responder a todos
Responder ao autor
Encaminhar
0 nova mensagem