SNMP exporter for GHE

karthik b.v.n.s

Oct 23, 2022, 4:59:20 AM10/23/22
to Prometheus Users
HI ALL,

Can someone please guide me in setting up snmp_exporter for scraping metrics from GHE for monitoring in prometheus.

If any steps or documentation please kindly share

Thanks in Advance

Brian Candler

Oct 23, 2022, 5:21:10 AM10/23/22
to Prometheus Users
Top Google hit says that's the Global Himalayan Expedition.  What format do they export their metrics in?

Ben Kochie

Oct 23, 2022, 6:04:02 AM10/23/22
to Brian Candler, Prometheus Users
Probably GitHub Enterprise.

I would recommend not using SNMP for GitHub Enterprise, and use their collectd output and either collectd with Prometheus output or the collectd_exporter.