[VOTE] New governance document

Richard Hartmann

Feb 19, 2020, 3:44:06 PM2/19/20
to Prometheus Developers
Dear all,

I am hereby calling for a vote on merging
https://github.com/prometheus/docs/pull/1552 at commit
de2266c36d8a2ea1f139f97632808e12b354bb76.

References and discussion can be found in said PR and in the email
thread "Pre-vote feedback on proposed governance changes" on
prometheus-team (not visible to the public).

This vote will run until 2020-02-26 23:59 UTC or when supermajority
has been reached, whichever comes first.

Please note that while we are voting in public, only Prometheus team
members are eligible to vote.

Best,
Richard

Richard Hartmann

Feb 19, 2020, 3:44:24 PM2/19/20
to Prometheus Developers
Yes
--
Richard

Tobias Schmidt

Feb 19, 2020, 6:07:51 PM2/19/20
to Richard Hartmann, Prometheus Developers
yes

Julien Pivotto

Feb 20, 2020, 12:32:41 AM2/20/20
to Richard Hartmann, Prometheus Developers
Yes

Matthias Rampke

Feb 20, 2020, 3:32:49 AM2/20/20
to Julien Pivotto, Richard Hartmann, Prometheus Developers

Frederic Branczyk

Feb 20, 2020, 4:28:28 AM2/20/20
to Matthias Rampke, Julien Pivotto, Prometheus Developers, Richard Hartmann

Brian Brazil

Feb 20, 2020, 4:37:01 AM2/20/20
to Richard Hartmann, Prometheus Developers
Yes

Goutham Veeramachaneni

Feb 20, 2020, 5:19:36 AM2/20/20
to Brian Brazil, Richard Hartmann, Prometheus Developers

Bartłomiej Płotka

Feb 20, 2020, 5:26:50 AM2/20/20
to Goutham Veeramachaneni, Brian Brazil, Richard Hartmann, Prometheus Developers

Julius Volz

Feb 20, 2020, 7:58:03 AM2/20/20
to Richard Hartmann, Prometheus Developers
Yes

Ben Kochie

Feb 20, 2020, 8:07:39 AM2/20/20
to Richard Hartmann, Prometheus Developers
Yes

Simon Pasquier

Feb 20, 2020, 9:03:29 AM2/20/20
to Richard Hartmann, Prometheus Developers
yes

On Wed, Feb 19, 2020 at 9:44 PM Richard Hartmann

Bjoern Rabenstein

Feb 20, 2020, 9:38:33 AM2/20/20
On 19.02.20 21:43, Richard Hartmann wrote:

> I am hereby calling for a vote on merging
> https://github.com/prometheus/docs/pull/1552 at commit
> de2266c36d8a2ea1f139f97632808e12b354bb76.

YES

(As usual, Google Groups will needlessly invalidate the PGP
signature. But Richi will get the mail directly with a valid
signature.)

--
Björn Rabenstein
[PGP-ID] 0x851C3DA17D748D03

Chris Marchbanks

Feb 21, 2020, 9:11:37 AM2/21/20
to Richard Hartmann, Prometheus Developers
Yes

Callum Styan

Feb 21, 2020, 12:33:34 PM2/21/20
to Richard Hartmann, Prometheus Developers

GANESH VERNEKAR

Feb 24, 2020, 7:40:48 AM2/24/20
to Prometheus Developers
Yes

Krasimir Georgiev

Feb 24, 2020, 9:24:49 AM2/24/20
to Callum Styan, Richard Hartmann, Prometheus Developers
yes

Krasi Georgiev
Senior Software Engineer
Monitoring Team

Tom Wilkie

Feb 24, 2020, 11:22:20 AM2/24/20
to Krasimir Georgiev, Callum Styan, Richard Hartmann, Prometheus Developers