statsd_exporter v0.22.4

Matthias Rampke

Nov 26, 2021, 10:45:07 AM11/26/21
to prometheu...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I just released the statsd_exporter version 0.22.4 with the following changes
  • [BUGFIX] Make Docker image compatible with the runAsNonRoot setting in Kubernetes pods (#409)
  • [BUGFIX] Library: fix support for custom Registerers with histograms and summaries (#410)
This release also provides release binaries for Windows on ARM64. Additionally, it includes the changes from version 0.22.3 which I had forgotten to publish earlier:
  • [BUGFIX] Accept metrics with multiple dashes even if not mapped (#402)
Enjoy!
Matthias