Hiring for Oracle ERP Team Lead / Consultant at Downtown Indianapolis, IN

USIT Recruiter

Sep 3, 2019, 12:53:12 PM9/3/19
to abk...@sagetl.com

Hi ,

Please lookup the below position and if you are comfortable then share your updated resume.

Position:  Oracle ERP Team Lead / Consultant

Location: Downtown Indianapolis, IN

Duration: 18+ Months Contract

Interview Mode: Phone followed by Skype/In person Interview

This individual needs to have previous experience leading a team on Oracle ERP Integration projects. They should have heavy Oracle integration experience and the related tools (OAIC, OIC or SOA.) They also need a decent amount of Oracle Fusion/middleware experience and experience with EBS. Lastly, this individual needs to have previous functional experience (gathering requirements, working with stakeholders, etc.) and some development experience.

Integration Developers with Oracle Fusion background.  Current modules are Finance, HCM and Supply Chain - experience with at least one required; the more experience the better.

Development will actually be secondary duties, but individual still needs to be tech savvy

Primary role will be helping existing developers resolve any blocking issues.  Developers s are working with different stakeholders in the business asking for info which is holding them back

These new resource will manage/oversee these dependencies = work with different business parties to get info, work with BA to translate requirements to developers. They will act as a liasion, consultant.

When they’re not clearing roadblocks, then they’ll be doing development

Basically act as a Scrum Master.  Whatever the blocking issue is, take off the plate for the developers and coordinate and then backfill for developers as needed.

Oracle Integration (OIAC) &/or Biztalk but need Oracle background.  Oracle Fusion.

Skill Matrix:

Total IT Experience:

Experience with Oracle ERP Integration projects:

Experience with OAIC/OIC Or SOA:

Oracle Fusion/middleware experience with EBS:

Functional experience:

Experience with Oracle ERP development:

Experience with Finance/HCM Or Supply Chain:

Highest qualification:

Certification- If Any:

2 Professional references:

LinkedIn ID- If Any:

Thanks & Regards,

Abhishek Kumar | Sr. Technical Recruiter

Sage Group Technologies Inc., www.sagegroupinc.com

Direct: 732.837.2134 | Email: abk...@sagetl.com

W: 732.860.4602 X 305

3400 Highway 35, Suite # 9A, Hazlet, NJ 07730

Disclaimer: This is not a Spam mail, we are contacting you because either you have applied for a similar role with our company in the past, have your resume posted on job boards, professional groups, etc., We apologize if this email has caused any inconvenience, please disregard if this is not relevant to you or reply with remove and we will be sure to take the necessary steps to avoid any further inconvenience.