Hiring for Senior Windows Engineer at Johnston, IA (Des Moines Area)

USIT Recruiter

Jun 26, 2019, 10:11:06 AM6/26/19
to abk...@sagetl.com

Hi ,

Please lookup the below position and if you are comfortable then share your updated resume.

Position:  Senior Windows Engineer

Location:  Johnston, IA (Des Moines Area)

Duration: 6+Months

Interview Mode: Phone followed by Skype

We are looking for a Windows Engineer for a contract opportunity in Johnston, IA – Des Moines area.

Responsibilities:

·         Upgrade, standardize, consolidate and support a Windows server environment

·         Support both the OS layer and the applications

·         Collaborate with other IT teams

·         Involved in various projects as assigned

Requirements:

·         4-6 years of experience in Windows Server Engineering in a medium to large enterprise environment

·         Experience upgrading servers from Windows Server 2002, 2003, 2008 and 2008R2 to 2016 is required

·         Skilled in SCCM, VMware, SAN, security hardening, and PowerShell scripting

·         Experience supporting applications sitting on a Windows environment.

Skill Matrix:

Total IT Experience:
Experience as Windows Engineer:

Experience upgrading servers from Windows Server 2002/2003/2008/2008R2 to Windows Server 2016:

Experience with SCCM:

Experience with VMWare:

Experience with SAN:
Experience with Windows Security:

Experience in PowerShell Scripting:

Experience in support a Windows Server Environment, OS Layer/Applications:

Highest qualification:

Certification- If Any:

2 Professional references:

LinkedIn – If Any:

Thanks & Regards,

Abhishek Kumar | Sr. Technical Recruiter

Sage Group Technologies Inc., www.sagegroupinc.com

Direct: 732.837.2134 | Email: abk...@sagetl.com

W: 732.860.4602 X 305

3400 Highway 35, Suite # 9A, Hazlet, NJ 07730

Disclaimer: This is not a Spam mail, we are contacting you because either you have applied for a similar role with our company in the past, have your resume posted on job boards, professional groups, etc., We apologize if this email has caused any inconvenience, please disregard if this is not relevant to you or reply with remove and we will be sure to take the necessary steps to avoid any further inconvenience.