Network Trainer

amar musku

Mar 25, 2020, 3:18:51 AM3/25/20
Hi Friends,

We are looking for Network Engineering Trainer to teach online and in class room. He need to have very good communication and able to teach, motivate, take feed back, give assignments etc.

Please help us to find by sending some good resumes also do refer your friends and colleagues.

 Amar

Systech Corp Inc.

Phone: 732-438-1906 Extn: 101

Fax: 732-200-3425

Mail Id: amar@systechus.com

Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list Click Here  to Remove from the mailing list.