Rate: $50/hr || .Net Full Stack developer || Bakersfield, CA

瀏覽次數:0 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

neha nityo

未讀,
2019年12月13日 上午11:42:002019/12/13
收件者:neh...@nityo.com

Greeting from Nityo Infotech Corp, hope all is well.

We have an Excellent Opportunity with LTI [Larsen & toubro infotech(LTI)]. Super urgent requirements Immediate interview on this.

Also, below are the Project details, I request you please share with me updated resume with Expected Rate.

Your early prompt response is highly appreciated!!

Position: .Net Full Stack developer

Location: Bakersfield, CA

Duration: Full Time/Contract

Job Description:

• Experience using the .NET stack to deliver back-end web and service applications using C#, ASP.NET MVC, SQL and an ORM

• Experience developing responsive web applications using JavaScript, HTML, CSS

• Very broad and deep application development skills. Primarily works hands-on with code.

• Knowledge of code versioning tools {{such as Git, Mercurial or SVN}}.

• Proficient experience using {{Ex: advanced JavaScript libraries and frameworks such as AngularJS, KnockoutJS, BackboneJS, ReactJS, DurandalJS etc.}}.

• Service based language experience such as JSON, REST services, API's

Thanks & Regards,

Neha Gupta

Sales manager/ Talent acquisition

USA Cell No: 609-378-1008 || India No: +91 9873951426

Email id : neh...@nityo.com

Nityo Infotech Corp, Plainsboro, NJ 08536

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息