Today Interview_ Windows/Linux Admin _ Houston, TX

neha nityo

Feb 18, 2020, 12:12:11 PM2/18/20
to neh...@nityo.com

Greeting from Nityo Infotech Corp, hope all is well.

Super urgent requirements Immediate interview on this. below are the Project details, I request you please share with me updated resume with Expected Rate.

Looking red hat certification Candidate

Position: Windows/Linux Admin

Location: Houston, TX

Duration: Full Time/Contract

Windows operations

Red Hat Enterprise Linux, SUSE Linux, Fedora, Ubuntu, CentOS, and IBM-AIX

items listed below are representative examples; full scope to be defined during onboarding

L1/L2 INC’s and alert monitoring/triage – resolve where possible; escalate remaining.

System down, hardware failures, high CPU & memory utilization, disk space

Blade access issues (RG Launcher, HorizonView)

File access issues

Configuration issues

Performance issues

Linux operations

Thanks & Regards,

Neha Gupta

Sales manager/ Talent acquisition

USA Cell No: 609-378-1008

Email id : neh...@nityo.com

Nityo Infotech Corp, Plainsboro, NJ 08536