Sr SDET Mobile Automation tester (10yr) || Hybrid

neha nityo

Sep 29, 2022, 5:03:47 PM9/29/22
to Neha Gupta
Greetings from 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩 !! I am having an urgent opening for the below mention project.

Please let me know if you are comfortable with requirement . Kindly share Your resume @ neh...@accurogroup.com

For more information, please reach me over at: Direct: +1-919-626-9621

Don't send below 10yr profiles

Role : Senior SDET Mobile Automation tester

Location:  Cary, NC

Duration:  Long time contract

implementation partner: TCS/ MetLife

Interview Mode : 2 Round Video call

Years of Exp: 10+Minimum

Must have : Automation Test Engineer + java, selenium , framework , api automation , service virtualization , automation architect, Mobile Testing with Appium

• In-depth experience with Python scripting with very good Triaging experience.
• Good to have knowledge or working experience in pytorch, caffe2 libraries
• Good to have working experience in Machine Learning.
• Good to have experience in Groovy scrpting
• Knowledge of test-driven development, test automation and reporting frameworks
• Experience developing test scripts and reporting tools that deliver consistent insights and results
• Familiarity with revision control systems like Git, CI/CD system Jenkins
• Good hands-on experience in Linux based systems
• Good hands-on experience testing embedded products
• Good to have compiler experience.

Regards

Neha Gupta

Direct: +1-919-626-9621|