High Priority Position: C# .net developer with Sharepoint Exp. at NC || Onsite from Day One

Babu S

Sep 22, 2022, 1:41:56 PM9/22/22
to bab...@pantarsolutions.com, Babu S

Dear Professional,

Hope you are doing great today...

This is BABU, BDM FROM PANTAR SOLUTIONS INC, we are an Information Technology and Business Consulting firm specializing in Project-based Solutions and Professional Staffing Services. Please have a look at below position which is with our Client and let me know your interest ASAP. I would really appreciate if you could send me your MOST RECENT UPDATED RESUME:

Role: C# .net developer with Sharepoint Exp.

Location: Charlotte, NC || Onsite from Day One

Duration: Long Term Contract

Skills Required:

  • C#-SQL Server
  • Mobile App Development Experience
  • SharePoint Experience
  • Standard Microsoft Development tools.

PLEASE NOTE:

If for any reason this does not interest you or you felt uncomfortable by any part of this email, I sincerely apologize. Please consider this E-mail as a request for referrals and feel free in forward this email to anyone whom you might find a fit.

Thanks & Regards,

Babu

Pantar Solutions Inc

11605 N Community House Rd, Suite 102,

Charlotte NC 28277

Contact: 1 (704) 368-8464

E-Mail:  bab...@pantarsolutions.com

Babu S

Sep 23, 2022, 9:21:54 AM9/23/22
to bab...@pantarsolutions.com, Babu S

Dear Professional,

Hope you are doing great today...

This is BABU, BDM FROM PANTAR SOLUTIONS INC, we are an Information Technology and Business Consulting firm specializing in Project-based Solutions and Professional Staffing Services. Please have a look at below position which is with our Client and let me know your interest ASAP. I would really appreciate if you could send me your MOST RECENT UPDATED RESUME:

Role: C# .net developer with Sharepoint Exp.

Location: Charlotte, NC || Onsite from Day One

Duration: Long Term Contract

Skills Required:

  • C#-SQL Server
  • SharePoint Experience
  • Standard Microsoft Development tools.
  • Mobile App Development Experience will be plus

Babu S

Sep 27, 2022, 10:22:55 AM9/27/22
to bab...@pantarsolutions.com, Babu S

Babu S