Fwd: ICME-15: TSG Submission deadline extension; website maintenance scheduled

Marcelo de Carvalho Borba

Jul 5, 2023, 5:05:27 PM7/5/23
to Lista PPGEM, Expgem, pro...@googlegroups.com, gpim...@listas.rc.unesp.br

Novos prazos para o ICME.
Aproveitemos!!!!!!
Marcelo C. Borba

---------- Forwarded message ---------
De: Info @ ICME-15 <in...@icme15.org>
Date: qua., 5 de jul. de 2023 às 03:27
Subject: ICME-15: TSG Submission deadline extension; website maintenance scheduled
To: <icm...@arinex.com.au>

Dear colleagues,

As a valued contributor to the Scientific Program of the 15th International Congress on Mathematics Education, I write to you with two updates regarding the Congress.

TSG Submission deadline extension

The TSG Submission deadline has been extended to 15 September 2023. Further information about the management, delegation, and review of the TSG submissions is forthcoming.

We thank the IPC and the TSG teams for their support of the revised schedule.

ICME-15 website offline 6 July 2023 8AM-12PM AEST

The ICME-15 website will be undergoing maintenance tomorrow 6 July between 8AM and 12PM Australian Eastern Standard Time (UTC +10).

During this time, the website will be inaccessible and emails sent to in...@icme15.org and sup...@icme15.org will not be delivered.

Should you need assistance during this time, please contact the Congress Secretariat using icm...@arinex.com.au.

Thank you for your continued support of ICME-15.

Kind regards,

ICME-15 Congress Secretariat