Fwd: Swan Delta 2019 Conference - Extended deadline for papers and abstracts submissions for Swan Delta Proceedings

Marcelo de Carvalho Borba

Aug 12, 2019, 4:26:01 PM8/12/19
to Lista PPGEM, Expgem, pro...@googlegroups.com, gpim...@listas.rc.unesp.br

PLEASE TAKE NOTE

NEW MAIL FOR MARCELO C. BORBA
marcelo...@unesp.br
NOVO MAIL PARA MARCELO C. BORBA    marcelo...@unesp.br

---------- Forwarded message ---------
De: Swan Delta <swande...@gmail.com>
Date: dom, 11 de ago de 2019 às 03:11
Subject: Swan Delta 2019 Conference - Extended deadline for papers and abstracts submissions for Swan Delta Proceedings
To: <mbo...@rc.unesp.br>

The 12th Southern Hemisphere Delta Conference on the teaching and learning of undergraduate mathematics and statistics

Sunday 24 November to Friday 29 November 2019
Special Teachers Day Thursday 28 November
Extended deadline for papers and abstracts submissions for the Swan Delta Proceedings

We are pleased to announce that the deadline for papers and abstract submissions for the Swan Delta Proceedings has been extended. Papers are due on 30 August. Abstracts for presentations are now due on 6th September. We invite submissions from science and mathematics educators and students using our the online portal.
  • New authors: Simply create an account by clicking here
  • Returning authors: Sign into your existing account on the website here
Further details on how to make a submission can be found on the submissions page of the conference website.

Important dates to note are:
  • 30 August 2019 Final date for submission of full papers for the Conference Proceedings
  • 6 September 2019 Final date for submission of abstract-only presentations
  • 6 September 2019 Final date for submission of abstracts for posters and workshops
Online registrations are open. Register online. Early Bird registrations close on 15 October 2019.

Registrations for Teachers’ Day are open
Register online. You are welcome to attend more conference sessions – see website for details.
For further information about the conference and registration, see our website:  swandelta.org

Email the committee for specific enquiriesswande...@gmail.com

Please send the flyer and other information to all colleagues who may be interested in attending Swan Delta 2019.

We look forward to your attendance and contribution to our conference.

 R. Nazim Khan
 Chair, Organising Committee
 SWAN DELTA 2019 Conference
Find Out More
Copyright ©2018 |Swan Delta 2019|. All rights reserved.

This email was sent to mbo...@rc.unesp.br
Swan Delta 2019 Conference · GPO Box U1987 · Perth, WA 6845 · Australia

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp