Processing Libraries with Processing JS

Kaitie

Nov 2, 2019, 8:55:10 PM11/2/19
to Processing.js
Hello,

I am wondering if there is a way to use the Processing libraries with processing JS? I would like to use the Unfolding Maps library as well as a sound library for my Processing sketch but I am not sure how this will work with Processing JS. if anyone has any info about this please let me know.

Thank you!

Lee Brunjes

Nov 3, 2019, 1:30:02 PM11/3/19
to proces...@googlegroups.com
I took a quick look and it looks like the unfolding maps library is written in java.

Processing.js imply provides a thin compatibility layer to ensure that processing code can run in javascript but it does not implement the entire java language. This means that typically java libraries tend not to run.

Sorry,
-Lee