Error while openin tex file

amirh...@gmail.com

Jul 16, 2019, 2:23:03 PM7/16/19
to ProB Users

error.jpg

I'm new to ProB and I'm writing some schemas in Z.
I have a tex file which is run on my friends systems but when I open it, it gives the error while executing fuzz.
I have put the tex file and czt.sty files in same directory.
I tried both on linux and wndows but the result is same.
I have used fuzz no where in code.

Michael Leuschel

Jul 17, 2019, 11:05:56 AM7/17/19
to amirh...@gmail.com, ProB Users
Thanks for reporting the issue.
There was a problem in our build script that did not copy all of fuzz to ProB’s lib folder.
Fuzz is the parser for Z which we use.

The issue should be corrected for the nightly build and soon also for the 1.9.0-release (hopefully in an hour or so).
Kind regards,
Michael
> <error.jpg>

amirh...@gmail.com