Community Edtion?

XLF

Mar 13, 2017, 3:30:59 PM3/13/17
to privacyidea
Hey,

i am here to ask if there is a free Community Edition, for like 60 Teammember?

Best Regards

XLF

Kris Lou

Mar 13, 2017, 3:39:11 PM3/13/17
to XLF, privacyidea
https://www.privacyidea.org/community/

It's freely available (Thanks, Cornelius).

However, the Enterprise Edition obviously adds support via NetKnights and access to the CentOS yum repo.  I don't know how else it is different.

--
Please read the blog post about getting help
https://www.privacyidea.org/getting-help/.

For professional services and consultancy regarding two factor authentication please visit
https://netknights.it/en/leistungen/one-time-services/

In an enterprise environment you should get a SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENT which suites your needs for SECURITY, AVAILABILITY and LIABILITY:
https://netknights.it/en/leistungen/service-level-agreements/
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "privacyidea" group.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/privacyidea.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/privacyidea/fdff8b56-4fc1-4c51-a998-87a2a1b8c9ed%40googlegroups.com.

XLF

Mar 13, 2017, 3:42:54 PM3/13/17
to privacyidea, thelp...@gmail.com
Hey,
thank you for your response, is there also a way to integrate this into univention?

Best regards

xlf

On Mon, Mar 13, 2017 at 12:30 PM, XLF <thelp...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey,

i am here to ask if there is a free Community Edition, for like 60 Teammember?

Best Regards

XLF

--
Please read the blog post about getting help
https://www.privacyidea.org/getting-help/.

For professional services and consultancy regarding two factor authentication please visit
https://netknights.it/en/leistungen/one-time-services/

In an enterprise environment you should get a SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENT which suites your needs for SECURITY, AVAILABILITY and LIABILITY:
https://netknights.it/en/leistungen/service-level-agreements/
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "privacyidea" group.

Cornelius Kölbel

Mar 14, 2017, 8:04:52 AM3/14/17
to privacyidea, thelp...@gmail.com
Please be more specific.
privacyIDEA is available from the Univention App Center.

Or what do you want to integrate?

Kind regards
Cornelius

XLF

Mar 14, 2017, 4:01:33 PM3/14/17
to privacyidea, thelp...@gmail.com
if i want to use privacyIDEA from Univention App Center i have to buy a subscription, so if i install privacyIDEA external and integrate it later to univention, i dont have to buy a liscense or is there anyway to install privacyIDEA from the Univention App Center with the community edition of privacyIDEA ?

Cornelius Kölbel

Mar 15, 2017, 1:53:58 AM3/15/17
to priva...@googlegroups.com
Am Dienstag, den 14.03.2017, 13:01 -0700 schrieb XLF:
> if i want to use privacyIDEA from Univention App Center i have to buy
> a subscription, so if i install privacyIDEA external and integrate it
> later to univention,

Yes of course you can "integrate" it.

--
Cornelius Kölbel
corneliu...@netknights.it

NetKnights GmbH
http://www.netknights.it
Landgraf-Karl-Str. 19, 34131 Kassel, Germany
Tel: +49 561 3166797, Fax: +49 561 3166798

Amtsgericht Kassel, HRB 16405
Geschäftsführer: Cornelius Kölbel

signature.asc