error

lei xiao

Nov 24, 2015, 6:47:07 AM11/24/15
to privacyidea

After I created a user, the user column has been stuck, without any account of.
 After what had prompted. Restart the service just fine.

QueuePool limit of size 5 overflow 10 reached, connection timed out, timeout 30

Cornelius Kölbel

Nov 24, 2015, 8:50:43 AM11/24/15
to priva...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

unfortunately I can not make anything with your hints.

Managing the users from within privacyIDEA was originally ment for
smaller installations.

Anyway, you might play around in the code with some parameters.

See
http://docs.sqlalchemy.org/en/latest/core/pooling.html

You might add some parameters to this line:
https://github.com/privacyidea/privacyidea/blob/master/privacyidea/lib/resolvers/SQLIdResolver.py#L565
The default is:
pool_size=5, max_overflow=10, timeout=30

The pool size and max_overflow probably should fit the web servers
worker processes.

We could add configurable values...

Kind regards
Cornelius

Cornelius Kölbel
corneliu...@netknights.it
+49 151 2960 1417

NetKnights GmbH
http://www.netknights.it
Landgraf-Karl-Str. 19, 34131 Kassel, Germany
Tel: +49 561 3166797, Fax: +49 561 3166798

Amtsgericht Kassel, HRB 16405
Geschäftsführer: Cornelius Kölbel

signature.asc