OTP with freeradius on ubuntu 14.04

Cornelius Kölbel

Sep 8, 2014, 12:19:07 PM9/8/14
to priva...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

in the ppa privacyidea-dev there is a meta package privacyidea-radius,
that installs all requirements for running privacyidea with FreeRADIUS.

Installing it is as easy as to type:

apt-get install privacyidea privacyidea-radius

Kind regards
COrnelius

Tom Cole

May 26, 2015, 9:19:12 AM5/26/15
to priva...@googlegroups.com
Quick question - I have privacyidea-apache2 running.  Can I run privacyidea-radius along with it?

Cornelius Kölbel

May 26, 2015, 9:32:54 AM5/26/15
to priva...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tom,

yes, you can.

privacyidea-apache2 is the meta package to install privacyIDEA on the
APache server.

privacyidea-radius is the meta package to install the FreeRADIUS server
and the necessary module to freeradius. Of course you can configure
freeradius/the-privacyidea-module to connect to https://localhost.

Kind regards
Cornelius

Cornelius Kölbel
corneliu...@netknights.it
+49 151 2960 1417

NetKnights GmbH
http://www.netknights.it
Landgraf-Karl-Str. 19, 34131 Kassel, Germany
Tel: +49 561 3166797, Fax: +49 561 3166798

Amtsgericht Kassel, HRB 16405
Geschäftsführer: Cornelius Kölbel

signature.asc

Tom Cole

May 26, 2015, 10:18:10 AM5/26/15
to priva...@googlegroups.com
Ok - I have yet to find any good instructions for configuring once installed- do they exist?

Cornelius Kölbel

May 26, 2015, 11:34:53 AM5/26/15
to Tom Cole, priva...@googlegroups.com
signature.asc