privacyidea and owncloud

Bruno Guerreiro

Sep 28, 2015, 9:43:29 AM9/28/15
to privacyidea
Hello.
I've been trying to use the owncloud with privacyidea but without sucess.
I've configured an sqlresolver and it works, as the authenticate tests are sucessful.
On the owncloud machine I get this entry in the logs:
"app":"PHP","message":"Undefined property: stdClass::$value at \/var\/www\/html\/owncloud\/apps\/user_privacyidea\/lib\/otp_privacyidea.php#247","level":3

I'm using Owncloud 8.1.3  on a CentOS 6.6 with privacyidea app v. 0.1

Any ideas about  what may be going on?

BRGDS,
Bruno

Cornelius Kölbel

Sep 29, 2015, 10:44:22 AM9/29/15
to priva...@googlegroups.com
Hello Bruno,

to me it does not look like the latest code
https://github.com/privacyidea/privacyidea/blob/master/authmodules/ownCloud/user_privacyidea/lib/otp_privacyidea.php#L247
Line 247 would be

$body->result->value;

Anyway, body should be a json object with the

{result: {status: true,
value: true/false}
}

If it does not bail out in line 246, then result->status exists.
Probably be false.

Which means, you encountered an error in your request.
which might lead to missing value.

Please take a look in the privacyIDEA Audit log, so that we can
investigate, which error occured.

Kind regards
Cornelius

Cornelius Kölbel
corneliu...@netknights.it
+49 151 2960 1417

NetKnights GmbH
http://www.netknights.it
Landgraf-Karl-Str. 19, 34131 Kassel, Germany
Tel: +49 561 3166797, Fax: +49 561 3166798

Amtsgericht Kassel, HRB 16405
Geschäftsführer: Cornelius Kölbel

signature.asc

Bruno Guerreiro

Sep 29, 2015, 6:32:28 PM9/29/15
to privacyidea
Hello Cornelius.
Just to be sure I redownloaded the files. I had the latest version.
On line 247 I have

$value = $body->result->value;

Also, i've changed the log level on the privacyidea server to DEBUG, but nothing gets logged in /valog/privacyidea/privacyidea.log
Since a have the same username in an LDAP server I've created an ldapresolver and using that I can login to the owncloud server. It's only when using the sqlresolver pointing to the owncloud database that it doesn's work. I've also created a policie wich forces { "otppin": "userstore" }.
Does this help in any way?

BRGDS,
Bruno

Cornelius Kölbel

Sep 30, 2015, 12:47:34 AM9/30/15
to priva...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bruno,

There is a bug in 2.6, which leads to a missing log file.
you might need to create a logging.cfg file:
http://privacyidea.readthedocs.org/en/latest/installation/system/logging.html#advanced-logging

But please take a look at the audit log, this will give us an insight
what happens with the /validate/check request, when you are using the
sqlresolver.

Kind regards
Cornelius
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/privacyidea/7ba02365-12e7-4748-8ffe-fd8456bf37dc%40googlegroups.com.