[Maybe a bug / feature ?] can't remove the PIN once is set

Sherif Nagy

Dec 2, 2015, 5:01:31 AM12/2/15
to privacyidea
Hello,

I can't delete / remove a PIN once it's set to a token, I tried to click set / pin while it's empty but it seems nothing worked "PIN still exists". " not sure if this is an expected behavior or not". I found another solution is to create an Auth policy and otppin=none and then I can login with no PIN or userstore password.

Regards,
Sherif

Cornelius Kölbel

Dec 2, 2015, 4:48:06 PM12/2/15
to priva...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sherif,

I think it should reset the PIN to an empty PIN, when no PIN was given.
I thought it would do so and this should be fixed.

Till then - if you need to reset the PIN of a token you can unassign it
and reassign it. After that, the PIN will be cleared.

Kind regards
COrnelius

Cornelius Kölbel
corneliu...@netknights.it
+49 151 2960 1417

NetKnights GmbH
http://www.netknights.it
Landgraf-Karl-Str. 19, 34131 Kassel, Germany
Tel: +49 561 3166797, Fax: +49 561 3166798

Amtsgericht Kassel, HRB 16405
Geschäftsführer: Cornelius Kölbel

signature.asc

Sherif Nagy

Dec 2, 2015, 5:20:24 PM12/2/15
to privacyidea
Hi Cornelius,

Thank you so much, will try to unassign and reassign the token again :)

Regards,
Sherif

Cornelius Kölbel

Dec 2, 2015, 6:01:17 PM12/2/15