Http SMS

Dani Bittan

Feb 7, 2017, 1:10:26 AM2/7/17
to privacyidea
Hi
I try To move from linotp to privacyidea but i have a problem with http sms.
in linotp the setting work fine i can get sms otp the linotp setting are:

{"URL":"http://1.1.111/scripts/smsgate.asp",
 "PARAMETER": {
     "username":"user",
     "password":"password",
     "validity":"3",
     "source":"ssl vpn otp"
 },
 "SMS_TEXT_KEY":"message",
 "SMS_PHONENUMBER_KEY":"target",
 "HTTP_Method":"GET",
 "RETURN_SUCCESS":"0"
}

 I made the setting in privacyidea but its not working .

Thanks

Dani

Cornelius Kölbel

Feb 7, 2017, 5:29:16 AM2/7/17
to privacyidea
Hi Dani,

first of all: Good Choice! ;-)

Then:
DO NOT use the USERNAME and PASSWORD in the top settings. As stated, these are used for basic authentication!
You need to leave this blank, since you do not use basic authentication. In your case the usernam and password are passed as HTTP parameters. You need to add these under options.
And in addion, you need to not add a column at the end of the options. It should look like this:

Then you can also take a look into the privacyidea.log, which might give you some clues, in case you do not receive the SMS.

Kind regards
Cornelius

Dani Bittan

Feb 7, 2017, 8:16:32 AM2/7/17
to privacyidea
Hi,

even when i right the user name and password in options when i save the sms gateway it remove them from option
and right them in parameters.

Dani

Cornelius Kölbel

Feb 7, 2017, 8:33:44 AM2/7/17
to priva...@googlegroups.com
This is a known issue, if you previously used the above username field!
You must delete the SMS gateway and create a new one.
DO NOT add anything to the above username or password!

Kind regards
Cornelius

Am Dienstag, den 07.02.2017, 05:16 -0800 schrieb Dani Bittan:
> Hi,
>
> even when i right the user name and password in options when i save
> the sms gateway it remove them from option
> and right them in parameters.
>
> Dani
>
> > Hi Dani,
> >
> > first of all: Good Choice! ;-)
> >
> > Then:
> > DO NOT use the USERNAME and PASSWORD in the top settings. As
> > stated, these are used for basic authentication!
> > You need to leave this blank, since you do not use basic
> > authentication. In your case the usernam and password are passed as
> > HTTP parameters. You need to add these under options.
> > And in addion, you need to not add a column at the end of the
> > options. It should look like this:
> >

> > Then you can also take a look into the privacyidea.log, which might
> > give you some clues, in case you do not receive the SMS.
> >
> > Kind regards
> > Cornelius
> >
> > > Hi
> > > I try To move from linotp to privacyidea but i have a problem
> > > with http sms.
> > > in linotp the setting work fine i can get sms otp the linotp
> > > setting are:
> > >
> > > {"URL":"http://1.1.111/scripts/smsgate.asp",
> > >  "PARAMETER": {
> > >      "username":"user",
> > >      "password":"password",
> > >      "validity":"3",
> > >      "source":"ssl vpn otp"
> > >  },
> > >  "SMS_TEXT_KEY":"message",
> > >  "SMS_PHONENUMBER_KEY":"target",
> > >  "HTTP_Method":"GET",
> > >  "RETURN_SUCCESS":"0"
> > > }
> > >
> > >  I made the setting in privacyidea but its not working .
> > >
> > > Thanks
> > >
> > > Dani
> > >

> --
> Please read the blog post about getting help
> https://www.privacyidea.org/getting-help/.
>
> For professional services and consultancy regarding two factor
> authentication please visit
> https://netknights.it/en/leistungen/one-time-services/
>
> In an enterprise environment you should get a SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENT
> which suites your needs for SECURITY, AVAILABILITY and LIABILITY:
> https://netknights.it/en/leistungen/service-level-agreements/
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in
> the Google Groups "privacyidea" group.
> ic/privacyidea/DkXXIkmYBpA/unsubscribe.
> To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to p
> rivacyidea+...@googlegroups.com.
> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/privacyidea.
> msgid/privacyidea/8cdf04ab-ff7d-4842-b296-
> 79abfe504e0c%40googlegroups.com.
Cornelius Kölbel
corneliu...@netknights.it
+49 151 2960 1417

NetKnights GmbH
http://www.netknights.it
Landgraf-Karl-Str. 19, 34131 Kassel, Germany
Tel: +49 561 3166797, Fax: +49 561 3166798

Amtsgericht Kassel, HRB 16405
Geschäftsführer: Cornelius Kölbel

signature.asc

Dani Bittan

Feb 7, 2017, 10:14:53 AM2/7/17
to privacyidea
Thanks it is working now

Dani

cornelius.koelbel

Feb 7, 2017, 10:37:08 AM2/7/17
to privacyidea
Great.
Thanks for the feedback.
...if you ever want to write or talk about your experience with the migration drop me a note.
Liberty regards
Cornelius

Cornelius Kölbel
+49 151 2960 1417