JSON error when adding LDAP resolver

Tim Shirtz

Jan 15, 2015, 10:24:57 AM1/15/15
to priva...@googlegroups.com
Can anyone shed some light on my issue here ?

I followed the How.To guide to install privacyidea as an OTP appliance. The install went smooth as butter. However, once Im set up and ready to add my OpenLDAP server as the IDresolver I hit a bump. I fill out all the info in the new resolver box and when I press "test connection" a few moments go by and I get :

-------
We are sorry. An internal error occurred:
SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data
in file:https://192.168.0.235/js/jquery-1.7.2.min.js
in line:2
To go on, reload this web page.
--------

and I cannot go any further. The system is a clean ubuntu install as outlined in How-To-Forge Article .

Any ideas on what i can do to fix this ? I would really like to get this connected to my existing LDAP directory since I already have the LDAP linked to my Wordpress and Mail server.

-Tshirtz

Tim Shirtz

Jan 15, 2015, 10:26:26 AM1/15/15
to priva...@googlegroups.com