Request to match width of active code elements in exercises and activities

Beryl Hoffman

Aug 9, 2022, 4:05:07 PM8/9/22
to PreTeXt development
Hi,
The width of the interactive="activecode" element is nice and big inside an <activity>, but it is a much smaller width in an <exercise>. For example, scroll to the bottom of the page to see an activity followed by 2 exercises (screenshot below) here: https://runestone.academy/ns/books/published/javajavajava/example-the-cipher-class-hierarchy.html?mode=browsing
Could we please have the width be consistent for active codes in activities and exercises? Its nice to have the wider width or somewhere in between, so that the code doesn't get cut off.
thanks,
-Beryl

Screenshot 2022-08-09 160253.png

David Farmer

Aug 9, 2022, 5:11:54 PM8/9/22
to PreTeXt development

Should be okay now. Please refresh.

On Tue, 9 Aug 2022, Beryl Hoffman wrote:

> Hi,The width of the interactive="activecode" element is nice and big inside an <activity>, but it is a much smaller width in an <exercise>. For
> Screenshot 2022-08-09 160253.png

Beryl Hoffman

Aug 9, 2022, 6:57:37 PM8/9/22
to PreTeXt development