Oracle Apps DBA @ Chicago, IL

Ramesh Gude

Oct 3, 2019, 1:35:02 PM10/3/19
to r...@hyrglobalsource.com

Hi,

Greetings from HYR Global Source!
I am Ramesh and working with HYR Global Source Inc.
Please go through the below job description and let me know your interests ASAP.
Reply with your updated resume and expected hourly rate.

Position: Oracle Apps DBA

Location: Chicago, IL

Duration: Long term (18+ Months)

VISA: No Constraints

One of our clients downtown Chicago is  in need of an Oracle EBS DBA to help with some ERP Application and Database Migration to clients work.

Required Skill Set/Experience:

·         8+ years of experience as Oracle ERP/Apps DBA.

·         Resource with excellent knowledge in ERP cloning, Apps/database refresh , backup recovery of ERP applications

·         Strong knowledge of Multi-Tier (Web, Apps, Database and DMZ Tiers) Application support.

·         Hand on experience with ERP Upgrades and Migrations.

·         Perform Oracle EBS applications and database administration functions (i.e. patching, monitoring and troubleshooting etc.)

·         Extensive knowledge of Oracle Applications utilities like adpatch, adclone, adrelink, adadmin, adcrtrl, FNDLOAD, etc

·         Experience with Workflow, Workflow Mailer, and the Java Notification Mailer

·         Experience with Oracle RAC, Oracle ASM, Weblogic and E-Business 12.1.3

·         Develop and implement the technical procedures, standards and security for Oracle EBS Application databases.

·         Patch, install, upgrade and maintain Oracle E-Business Suite R12.1.3 or higher applications and databases

·         Strong technical knowledge of ERP R12 concurrent processing, concurrent managers, AOL objects, GL, AP, AR, iSupplier and iExpenses.

·         Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.

·         Excellent written and verbal communications skills.

·         Able to work flexible hours when needed.

Provided by Oracle ERP Apps DBA, RP cloning, Apps/database refresh, backup recovery of ERP applications, Oracle RAC, Oracle ASM, Weblogic and E-Business

Regards,
Ramesh,
HYR Global Source Inc | AN ERP Consulting Corp
Mail to: r...@hyrglobalsource.com
Work: 617-418-4173
www.hyrglobalsource.com
https://www.linkedin.com/in/ramesh-gude-78410b37

Ramesh Gude

Oct 4, 2019, 9:13:26 AM10/4/19
to r...@hyrglobalsource.com

Hi,

Greetings from HYR Global Source!
I am Ramesh and working with HYR Global Source Inc.
Please go through the below job description and let me know your interests ASAP.
Reply with your updated resume and expected hourly rate.

Position: Oracle Apps DBA

Location: Chicago, IL

Duration: Long term (18+ Months)

VISA: No Constraints

One of our client’s downtown Chicago is in need of an Oracle Apps DBA to help with some ERP Application and Database Migration to clients work.

[...]

·         Patch, install, upgrade and maintain for higher applications and databases