iOS Developer || Houston, TX || 12+ months

已查看 0 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Recruiter Lead

未读,
2019年10月28日 11:21:202019/10/28
收件人 pan...@stglobaltech.com

Hello,

Please go thorugh the requirement and let me know your interest.

Job Title:  iOS Developer

Location: Houston, TX

Duration: 12+ months

DUTIES. RESPONSIBILITIES & ACTIVITIES:
1. Develop:
• Partner with the eCommerce team and iT to prepare and program various “proof of concepts” for testing
• Understand back-end system/services to access when building out fronts for testing
• Ability to creatively architect and design programs to meet the goals and requirements of various projects

2. Test and Iterate
• Partner with the eCommerce Innovation and iT teams to rest and iterate on developed software and programs
• Ability to quickly adapt to changes and learning from field testing
• Quickly integrate and update projects

3. Hand-off:
• Prepare projects for hand-off and deployments as “proof concepts” move to production

QUALIFICATIONS:
1. Experience with iPhone Application Development Environments (ideally 2+ years of experience)
2. Experience with Location technologies (iBeacon, BLE), Push Notification technologies
3. Experience developing native iOS platforms: Objective-C, iOS SDK, and XCODE

Pankaj Kumar

ST Global LLC

Direct: 513-729-7021

Fax: 206-319-4579

pan...@stglobaltech.com

www.stglobaltech.com

Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子