Performance Engineer // San Diego, CA // Long-term

Recruiter Lead

Oct 30, 2019, 3:46:12 PM10/30/19
to pan...@stglobaltech.com

Hello,

Please go through the requirement and let me know your interest.

Performance Engineer

Location: San Diego, CA

Duration: Long-term

Required Skills:

  1. Expertise in Gatling & Jmeter
  2. Main focus is on improving performance of Java API layer – so should have good experience in API level performance testing and tuning.
  3. Should be good in communication, stake holder management & fast troubleshooting as the central load testing involves coordination with many engineering teams
  4. Experience working for performance improvement of e-commerce platforms is desired.

Pankaj Kumar

ST Global LLC

Direct: 513-729-7021

Fax: 206-319-4579

pan...@stglobaltech.com

www.stglobaltech.com

Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.