UI/UX Developer || Austin, TX || Long-term

Recruiter Lead

Nov 5, 2019, 10:06:01 AM11/5/19
to pan...@stglobaltech.com

Hello,

Please go through the requirement and let me know your interest.

UI/UX Developer

Location: Austin, TX

Duration: Long-term

Key Skill : JavaScript, React & NodeJS

Experience Level: 8+ Years

Skills And Qualifications

         Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3

         Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS

         Proficient understanding of client-side scripting and JavaScript frameworks, including jQuery

·         Note: Every front-end developer is expected to have a proficient knowledge of JavaScript, with a good understanding of ES6 and Typescript

         Good understanding and working experience with ReactJS, Typescript, AngularJS, JavaScript ES6 and HTML5 technologies along with latest Web API’s

         Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX and Creating and consuming REST based services.

         Working experience with NodeJS and familiarity with LoopBack

         Expertise in building single page web application

         Expertise in Web Based Mobile Application using Cordova or Ionic

·         Note: A UI/UX designer is expected to deliver finished resources for the developer to incorporate into the app. However, quite often a front-end web developer needs to make some small adjustments.

         Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.

         Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git/Perforce

Pankaj Kumar

ST Global LLC

Direct: 513-729-7021

Fax: 206-319-4579

pan...@stglobaltech.com

www.stglobaltech.com

Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.