SAP FSCM Consultant in Irvine, CA (Onsite)

Patrick Jane

Dec 21, 2023, 2:22:50 PM12/21/23
to avanishit...@gmail.com

Hello,

Greetings!

This is Avanish from NLB Services. We are a global recruitment company with a specialization in hiring IT professionals.  One of our clients is looking for a SAP FSCM Consultant in Irvine, CA (Onsite).

Position: SAP FSCM Consultant

Location: Irvine, CA (Onsite)

Type: Contract

Job Description:

         Ideal person has led FSCM implementations for our customers and is able to validate and drive the implementation from client perspective to ensure that the implementation proposed by SAP team is the appropriate one.

         SAP Consultant with experience in leading discussions with engineers and consultants from SAP who will be developing a Credit solution branded as CAC (Credit for Cloud).

         He should be confident, assertive and be able to challenge the SAP team on the solution design and implementation.

Thanks & Regards,

Avanish Pandey

Next Level Business Services, Inc.

avanish...@recruiter.nlbtech.com