VBeyond :: Sr Java Developer at Charlotte, NC

Patrick Jane

Oct 15, 2019, 11:40:13 AM10/15/19

Hope you are doing great!!

Currently we are having a job opening of Sr Java Developer at Charlotte, NC with our client. If you are interested then please reply me with your updated resume or you can call me at (805) 852-7142.

Role: Sr Java Developer

Location: Charlotte, NC

Job Type: Contract

Passport number is required(Not for GC/USC)

Job Description

Primary Skills:

Core Java, JMS, JSON, RDBMS, JEE, Spring, MyBATIS, XML, Restful services

         8+ years of Core Java experience with application development and implementation experience

         Enterprise Java/J2EE experience is a must

         Experience of working with front-to-back office system integration & implementation

         Development experience with object orientation, polymorphism, reflection and interfaces

         Understand business and functional requirements to be developed and translate them in to Architecture and Functional Specifications Document and Technical Design document

         Support project managers in scheduling user stories, project plan.

         Collaborate with other project team members in driving out requirements and system analysis.

Thanks & Regards

Avanish Pandey

Sr. Recruitment Executive

VBeyond Corporation I PARTNERING FOR GROWTH

Lucknow I Mumbai I Gurgaon I Pune I New Jersey, USA

Mob: (805) 852-7142

Email: avan...@vbeyond.com

Hangout: avanishit...@gmail.com

Likedin - https://www.linkedin.com/in/avanish-pandey-l-i-o-n-825b1a105/

Patrick Jane

Oct 21, 2019, 2:34:55 PM10/21/19

Hope you are doing great!!

Currently we are having a job opening of Sr Java Developer at Charlotte, NC with our client. If you are interested then please reply me with your updated resume or you can call me at (805) 852-7142.

Role: Sr Java Developer

Location: Charlotte, NC

Job Type: Contract

Passport number is required(Not for GC/USC)

Job Description

Primary Skills:

Core Java, JMS, JSON, RDBMS, J2EE, Spring, MyBATIS, XML, Restful services

Patrick Jane

Oct 31, 2019, 11:40:18 AM10/31/19

Hope you are doing great!!

Currently we are having a job opening of Sr Java Developer at Charlotte, NC with our client. If you are interested then please reply me with your updated resume or you can call me at (805) 852-7142.

Role: Sr Java Developer

Location: Charlotte, NC

Job Type: Contract

Passport number is required(Not for GC/USC)

Note: we are looking for 10+ years of experienced candidate who can join the project immediately

[...]

Office: (908) 923-0211 Ext 305

Likedin – Avanish Pandey