SAP Logistics Execution Consultant in Wilmington, DE (Remote) || $70/Hour on C2C

Patrick Jane

Feb 27, 2024, 11:46:06 AMFeb 27
to avanishit...@gmail.com

Hello,

Greetings!

This is Avanish from NLB Services. We are a global recruitment company with a specialization in hiring IT professionals.  One of our clients is looking for an SAP Logistics Execution Consultant in Wilmington, DE (Remote).

Position: SAP Logistics Execution Consultant

Location: Wilmington, DE (Remote)

Type: Contract

Job Description:

·         Minimum 2 end-to-end Implementation experience in SAP Logistics Execution area.

·         Worked extensively on the  WM & RF with key Integration of MM and QM areas

·         Ability to organize and manage the deliverables as per the Project schedules

·         Ability to understand business processes from customer perspective and design them in SAP

·         Good communicator and has the ability to adopt the best practices

·         Work self-directed and independently and act as a SME in LE and WM Area.

·         Sound knowledge on Chemical and Processes Industry

Thanks & Regards,

Avanish Pandey

Next Level Business Services, Inc.

avanish...@recruiter.nlbtech.com