Oracle WMS Consultant in Atlanta, GA / Dallas TX (Hybrid)

0 weergaven
Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

Patrick Jane

ongelezen,
26 okt 2023, 17:47:2626-10-2023
aan avanishit...@gmail.com, abhishek.mis...@gmail.com

Hello,

Greetings!

This is Avanish from NLB Services. We are a global recruitment company with a specialization in hiring IT professionals.  One of our clients is seeking an Oracle WMS Consultant in Atlanta, GA / Dallas TX (Hybrid).

Position: Oracle WMS Consultant

Location: Atlanta, GA / Dallas TX (Hybrid)

Type: Contract

Job Description:

Please take the answers to the below questions from the Consultant.

Check with the consultant on which version of Oracle WMS he has worked on.
Functional testing of Oracle WMS?
Check if he/she has experience with the Prem and cloud versions.

·         Configure, implement and maintain Oracle WMS to meet the specific needs of our warehouse operations.

·         Collaborate with cross-functional teams for root cause analysis.

·         Utilize RF devices to streamline warehouse processes, including picking, packing, and shipping.

·         Troubleshoot and resolve Oracle WMS-related issues to minimize disruptions in operations.

·         Train warehouse staff on the proper use of RF devices and Oracle WMS.

·         Perform regular system updates, maintenance, and optimization to improve performance.

·         Monitor system performance and proactively identify opportunities for improvement.

·         Ensure data accuracy and integrity within the Oracle WMS.

·         Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in warehouse management systems and RF technology.

Thanks & Regards,

Avanish Pandey

Next Level Business Services, Inc.

avanish...@recruiter.nlbtech.com