VBeyond :: Lead .Net Developer at Dresher, PA

Patrick Jane

Oct 21, 2019, 2:28:20 PM10/21/19

Hope you are doing great!!

Currently we are having a job opening of Lead .Net Developer at Dresher, PA with our client. If you are interested then please reply me with your updated resume or you can call me at (805) 852-7142.

Role: Lead .Net Developer

Location: Dresher, PA

Job Type: Contract

Passport number is required(Not for GC/USC)

Job description:

·        9-15+ years of experience developing software & systems for medium to large business environments

·        Strong technical leadership skills

·        Strong experience in multiple programming languages, technologies and software platforms, such as C#,  Java, JavaScript, MS-SQL Server, Sybase.

·        At least 8+ year’s hands-on experience with one or more of the programming languages (e.g.  C# or Java)

·        Strong and extensive experience with the Microsoft technology stack

·        Strong and extensive experience with design principles (patterns, cohesion/coupling, S.O.L.I.D.)

·        Strong background and experience with object-oriented design, data structures and algorithms

·        Experience and worked with Services Oriented Architecture and RESTful services development

·        Working knowledge of microservices

·        Experience with writing clean and maintainable code using engineering best practices (unit testing, TDD, continuous integration and deployment, automation, design patterns, refactoring etc.)

·        Proven record of mentoring and guiding less experienced team members

·        Strong experience working with other developers, quality engineers (QE), ops engineers and support engineers to ensure smooth deployment, continual operation and passion for developing good software.

·        Expert in leading and participating in design discussions with both technical and non-technical audiences.

·        Experience mentoring and coaching developers

·        Experience documenting business solution in technical documents and diagrams

·        Familiarity or experience with Agile engineering practices

·        Working experience with  Python, C/C++, MySQL, Apache, Ngnix, Redis, jQuery, knockout.js

·        Experience in open source development

·        Good understanding of web technologies (HTTP, Apache, HTTP Proxies)

·        Experience with continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD)

·        Strong experience with multi-threaded applications and memory management

·        Experience working with legacy code

·        Agent of change to drive architecture around RE.

Thanks & Regards

Avanish Pandey

Sr. Recruitment Executive

VBeyond Corporation I PARTNERING FOR GROWTH

Lucknow I Mumbai I Gurgaon I Pune I New Jersey, USA

Office: (908) 923-0211 Ext 305

Mob: (805) 852-7142

Email: avan...@vbeyond.com

Hangout: avanishit...@gmail.com