VBeyond :: C# Developer with SQL and SSIS and .Net at Redmond, WA || Local Only

0 wyświetleń

Patrick Jane

nieprzeczytany,
31 paź 2019, 11:38:4631.10.2019
do

Hi,

Hope you are doing great!!

Currently we are having a job opening of C# Developer with SQL and SSIS and .Net at Redmond, WA with our client. If you are interested then please reply me with your updated resume or you can call me at (805) 852-7142.

Role: C# Developer with SQL and SSIS and .Net

Location: Redmond, WA

Job Type: Contract

Passport number is required(Not for GC/USC)

Note: we are looking for local candidate only

Job Description

  • Strong SQL Server/Azure SQL and SSIS/ADF experience
  • Experience in C#, Flow, PowerApps, PowerBI
  • Expert in SQL including data transformation and query optimization for Microsoft based data platforms.
  • Expert in database concepts, including normalization, indexing, physical and logical modelling, creation of SQL queries and performance tuning.
  • Hands-on experience developing and/or managing the implementation of Business Intelligence solutions
  • Sound judgment and decision-making, and the appropriate sense of urgency and is a self-starter

Thanks & Regards

Avanish Pandey

Sr. Recruitment Executive

VBeyond Corporation I PARTNERING FOR GROWTH

Lucknow I Mumbai I Gurgaon I Pune I New Jersey, USA

Office: (908) 923-0211 Ext 305

Mob: (805) 852-7142

Email: avan...@vbeyond.com

Hangout: avanishit...@gmail.com