NLP/AI Developers(NO H1B)

naveen tripathi

Sep 5, 2019, 11:36:08 AM9/5/19
to naveen....@zenithtechsolutions.com

Position: NLP/AI Developers (Natural Language Processing)
Job Req Duration: 6 months contract-to-hire

Job location: Mason, Ohio

Process: Local candidates/phone/in-person and open to Skype/WebEx  -  Must physically work in Mason office

Has a lot of work to do and always looking for additional resources he says.   Wants people with Java and motivated to learn, 1-2 years of experience.  Also Artificial intelligence and natural language processing.   University of Cincinnati or other higher education recent graduates are potential targets.

About Cohesion

Cohesion is a leading IT staffing firm that empowers people and companies to thrive. We specialize in finding, retaining, and developing top IT talent for our clients. Cohesion has helped business leaders add value, drive growth, and achieve competitive advantage in the marketplace. Learn more at cohesion.com

Summary of Opportunity

Cohesion has an immediate need for several NLP/AI Developers for a six-month contract with our client in Mason.  This individual will provide subject matter expertise for technical guidance, training and direction with a team of development professionals.

Skills and Experience Required:

The work will touch upon machine learning, natural language processing (NLP), data science, statistics, data structures and algorithms. We are building a system that spans many specializations within NLP: named-entity recognition and relation extraction; topic modeling and document clustering; textual entailment and question-answering; and detecting complexity, subjectivity. The ideal candidate is an experienced software engineer who is also experienced in building data pipelines, wrangling data, and has a strong interest in building data products from the ground up. Be part of a development team that innovates and creates modern tools and features that will be used across the digital platform. Participate in key software design, working directly with other engineers, the product team, DevOps, and other teams. Architect, write code, complete programming and perform testing and debugging of data applications. Build data APIs and data delivery services that support critical operational and analytical applications for our internal business operations, customers and partners.

Qualification

·         Work on an important mission and product - High work autonomy and work ownership

·         You have 1+ years of experience.

·         Experience with applying NLP to solving real world problems.

·         Experience with implementing NLP/ML algorithms in Python, Java/J2ee, Spring Frameworks, API/Micro service and have the desire to learn new programming languages.

·         Knowledge of or experience in building production quality and large scale deployment of applications related to natural language processing and machine learning.

·         Basic understanding of Deep Learning

·         Experience with at least one of the modern distributed ML frameworks such as TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch, MxNet

·         Database, complex data schema experience, Oracle, NOSQL, MongoDB, Neo4J

·         Comfortable working in a fast paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment

·         Experience with AWS technology stack

·         Knowledge of Healthcare Medical, vision, dental insurance

Job Responsibilities:

1.     Work with AI ML/NLP technologist/architect to explore new or assess known technology to solve specific natural language processing (NLP) related problems

2.     Collect and preprocess data with hands-on work to explore, train or re-train models to solve domain specific problems and provide solution for our products

3.     Customize and optimize models with various techniques to reduce model size and computation cycles while keeping similar performance

--

Naveen Tripathi
Technical Recruiter

Zenith tech Solutions
Desk:
518 621 0048 Fax: 518-244-4977
3 COMPUTER DR West,

Suite #107

ALBANY, NY 12205

naveen....@zenithtechsolutions.com

Hangout id: tripat...@gmail.com

DISCLAIMER:
Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th USACongress this email cannot be considered as spam as long as we include our contact information and an option to be removed from our emailing list. If you have received this message in error or, are not interested in receiving our emails, please accept our apologies.To be removed from our mailing list, please reply with the subject line. All removal requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused to you